Tuesday 16 October 2012

We are going TRILINGUAL!!!/Devenim TRILINGVI !!!!/Postajemo TRILINGVALNI!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

WOOOOWWW!!!
Seems that our blog becomes TRILINGUAL!!!! 
This is WONDERFULLL!!!!
Good luck, team!!!
I think we are going to build something very, very special here!!! (by alina)
Go ahead! 
Can't stop us nothing now!!!

Se pare că blogul nostru devine TRILINGV!!!!!
Asta este MINUNAAAATTT!!!
Mult noroc, echipă!!!
Eu cred că vom construi ceva foarte, foarte special aici!!!
Continuați!
Nimic nu ne poate opri acum!!!

WOW! Izgleda da naš blog postaje trojezičan!
To je SJAJNO!
SREĆNO!
Mislimda ćemo napraviti bešto zaista posebno! Ništa nas ne može zaustaviti!


Now the lyrics of the Queen song:

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time 
I feel alive and the world it's turning inside out Yeah! 
I'm floating around in ecstasy 
So don't stop me now don't stop me 
'Cause I'm having a good time having a good time 

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies 
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity 
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva 
I'm gonna go go go 
There's no stopping me 

I'm burning through the skies Yeah! 
Two hundred degrees 
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit 
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light 
I wanna make a supersonic man of you 

Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, we are waiting for you to come back and visit us soon!